everyday essentials: Betsy Ruetz
What can I say? Betsy is one of our favorite people, ever. She’s one-of-a-kind and she’s one of the few people I know who fully embodies who she is (she has her betsy-ness down-pat, that is.) And its fabulous. These days she’s busy running the Kate Spade store at Easton, but in her down time she knows how to do a cozy fall day. Here are her essentials:
1. flowers from rose bredl – every week, mary makes me a wonderfully unique arrangement. no two are ever the same! (we’re flattered!)
2. fresh rose face mask – leaves my face feeling hydrated and soothed.
3. milk soap and lotion – k. hall – perfect neutral scent. and super gentle for my dry, delicate skin.
4. feu de bois candle – diptyque – sadly, our house has no fireplace. this is the perfect replacement.
5. cashmere throw – I personally need two adult blankies. (mine happens to be from restoration hardware.)
6. pendleton chief joseph wool blanket – adult version of a blankie.
7. bill campbell mugs – perfect for chai tea!
8. spode china – woodland pattern – collecting china is a time honored tradition in my family.